Add external contacts to my distribution group
When you need people outside your organization to receive emails, add them as external contacts to a distribution group (also called a distribution list).
- Sign in to the Exchange admin center. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- Go to recipients, and then select groups.
- Select the name of the Distribution list and Edit.
- In the new window, select membership and Add.
- Choose the contact(s) and select add.
- Select OK.
- Your new contact(s) are now listed under Members. Select Save to close the window.