Add my email to Outlook for Mac
Add your Professional Email account to Outlook for Mac. Then you can send and receive business emails from your Mac.
- Open Outlook for Mac.
- New users: You'll see the Set Up Your Email screen.
- Existing users: Click Tools > Click Accounts > Click Add (+) > Select New Account.
- Enter your email address and click Continue. (If Outlook for Mac can't auto-discover your account, select IMAP/POP.)
- Enter your Professional Email password and click Add Account.
- Click Done. Outlook verifies your Professional Account settings and loads your email inbox. If you have more than one email account, you'll need to exit Accounts to see your inbox.
Your email is on your Mac and you're good to go. To add your email to another device, click Previous. If you're all set, head to the next step.
Check that your IMAP server and port settings are correct and tap Add Account.
- IMAP incoming server: imap.secureserver.net
- SSL port: 993
- SMTP outgoing server: smtpout.secureserver.net
- SSL port: 465 (or 587)