Add Website Security Trust Seal
You can add a Trust Seal to the website that you are monitoring with Website Security.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Next to the domain you want to use, click Manage.
- Click the gear icon next to the domain you want to use , then click Settings.
- Click Trust Seals.
- Check the box next to Enable Trust Seals.
- Choose the options you want, then click Generate Code.
You now have the code you need to add the Trust Seal to your website. It needs to be somewhere in your website's source code for all pages where you want it to display. It's recommended that you add the code before the closing body tag in your footer template file.