Update contact information for domains with protection
All domains registered with GoDaddy have their contact information masked when viewed on WHOIS. You can still update the contact information for your domain at any time. Changes to your contact info won't show on WHOIS unless you toggle your WHOIS visibility.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Contact Information, select Edit.
- Change your contact information as needed.
- Select Save to update your contact info.
- You'll need to verify your identity if you made changes to the First or Last Name, Organization or Email Address. We'll send a verification code automatically if you've had 2-step verification (2SV) enabled in your account for more than 72 hours. Otherwise, select Send Password and we'll send a one-time password to your registrant email address.
- Upgrade your domain protection to secure your domains even further.
- When privacy protection is enabled on your domain, we create a private, unique email address. Set up this email address to forward messages to your preferred email account.
- Use 2-step verification to protect your entire GoDaddy account.