Change my contact preferences in Pro Sites
You can select the things that you want to be contacted or notified about, including account, special offers and product related information from Pro Sites.
Note: Changing your contact preferences won’t affect any event notifications you’ve already set up.
- Log in to your Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Pro Home and select Sites.
- Click Pro in the upper-right corner and then click Settings.
- Click Privacy Settings.
- In the Contact Preferences section, select how would you like to hear from us.
- Transactional Notifications are critical notifications and updates related to your account and products. These are required to fulfill service obligations (order confirmations, password resets, account-ready notifications, renewals, security notifications) and as such, they can't be deactivated.
- Account Summary and Updates are account and profile summaries with related information, news and offers to keep you on top of your account and products.
- Product Information and News are product upgrades, information and newsletters that may interest you.
- Promotional Offers and Surveys allow you to receive promotional offers and occasional surveys that help us help you by improving products and services that we offer.
- Click Save settings.