List my business on Yelp
Note: We offer GoDaddy Social where our experts manage your online life, if you prefer to spend your time on other things.
Yelp is a great way for people to find your local business and leave reviews online. Once you have published and claimed your listing, you will be able to see how you are performing on Yelp and update your hours, photos and other information.
This video is part of the How-To series for Marketing Basics with GoDaddy and Getting Started with GoDaddy Digital Marketing Suite.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- From your Dashboard, select Marketing > Social.
- Select Connect.
- Follow the prompts to connect to an existing Yelp listing or create a new Yelp listing. In both cases, we'll look for existing Yelp listings similar to yours to help you claim the existing listing and avoid creating duplicates.
- Every time you return to your Social page, you’ll be able to see how you’re performing on each platform.