Add my Microsoft 365 email to Outlook on Android
Step 3 of the Set up my Microsoft 365 account series.
Add your Microsoft 365 email account to Outlook for Android. You can send and receive business emails from your phone, never missing a beat.
This video is part of the How-To series for setting up email.
- Open Outlook. (Don't have the app? Download it at the Google Play Store.)
- Tap Menu > Settings.
- Tap Add Mail Account > Add an email account.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address and tap Continue.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 password and tap Sign In. (You might need to choose your account type as Work or School.)
- If your admin enabled multi-factor authentication (MFA), verify your account or set up the Authenticator app.
- Your Microsoft 365 account now shows in Settings. Go to your Inbox to check your email.