See my Gen 4 VPS resource usage and uptime
Note: This feature is only available to customers who purchased a Gen4 VPS account on or after 4 February 2020.
See the resource usage (for CPU, Disk space, and available RAM) and uptime in the Dashboard for your Gen 4 VPS. If you've got a fully-managed Gen 4 VPS, you can also see the response time for services (FTP, HTTP, and so on).
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Servers next to the Gen4 VPS you want to see, select Manage.
- In the Dashboard for the Gen4 VPS, select Monitoring.
In the Monitoring tab:
- Usage shows the resource usage (of 100%) for the server CPU and available disk space and RAM.
- Uptime shows the server uptime percentage for the last 30 days.
- For fully-managed servers only: Services shows the response time in milliseconds (ms) for web services including FTP, HTTP, IMAP, POP3, SMTP and SSH.
- If you're maxing out on server resources, here's more information on additional Gen4 VPS plans.
- You can enable notifications for resource and service issues anytime.
- Here's the home page for all Gen4 VPS Help articles.