Understanding Online Store Marketplaces
Sell on the world’s largest marketplaces and manage it all in one place with the Online Store Marketplaces feature. List your products on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions and Walmart, but manage your inventory on one dashboard.
Note: Amazon and eBay are available to customers in Canada. eBay is available to customers in Australia and Great Britain (Amazon coming 2021/2022). All Marketplaces are available to customers in the United States.
Sell products on multiple marketplaces
Once you know where you want to sell your products, connect your seller accounts to your online store. Create new products or import product listings from other marketplaces. List your products in new channels with the Marketplaces dashboard.
Sync product changes across channels
Automatic inventory syncing allows you to sell on the world’s largest marketplaces. You don’t need to worry about managing your inventory across each channel. Any changes you make to products in your online store will update to Marketplaces and sync across your connected channels.
Available marketplace channels
Here’s a list of marketplaces to sell your products on:
- Largest U.S. marketplace, 95 million prime users.
- Key sales categories: health & beauty, apparel, electronics, home goods, books & media.
- Seller requirements: You must have a seller account, and selling fee is taken based on the level of seller account you have. Read Amazon’s beginner’s guide to selling and how to start selling on Amazon to learn more.
Note: Marketplaces doesn’t support Amazon Homemade.
- Largest global marketplace, 160 million buyers annually.
- Key sales categories: Home goods, sporting goods, toys, collectibles & vintage, fashion, motors.
- Seller requirements: You must have an eBay account. When you sell a listing, you are required to pay various fees. Read how to sell on eBay to learn more.
- Fast-growing handmade & craft marketplace, 33 million buyers in U.S.
- Key sales categories: Jewelry, home & living, wedding & party, art & collectibles, craft supplies & tools.
- Seller requirements: You must have an Etsy account, and pay a listing and a payment processing fee as well as a small commission. Read how to sell on Etsy to learn more.
Google Shopping Actions
- Shoppers can buy products directly on Google, wherever they are. Google Shopping Actions are different from Shopping Ads.
- Key sales categories: Animals and pets, apparel and accessories, baby and toddler, beauty, business and industrial, consumer electronics, collectibles, gift cards, grocery, health and personal care, home and hardware, hobbies and leisure, jewelry and watches, office supplies, automotive and power sports.
- Seller requirements: A Merchant Center account is required. You can be a retailer of any size and do not have to pay commission fees. Read how to get started on Google to learn more.
- Largest U.S. retailer, fastest-growing online marketplace.
- Key sales categories: Home goods, apparel, electronics, health & beauty.
- Seller requirements: You must meet the minimum qualifications to sell on Walmart Marketplace. There is no setup or monthly fees. Read how to sell your products on Walmart Marketplace and Walmart’s minimum qualifications for sellers to learn more.
- When you’re ready, connect to Marketplaces from Websites + Marketing for the first time.
- If you already have products in Square, import your products from Square into Marketplaces.